Sunday, August 16, 2015
Axel's Angelversary
Today marks the one year mark since you went back to Heaven. I have been full of emotions! I truly felt the spirit today at church, during Sacrament meet, we sang, "I need thee every hour", and then in Primary we sang many songs during singing time but the one that stuck out was, "I know my Savior Loves Me." It is amazing what I need at times!!! I know that my Baby Axel is with our Savior. It's hard to believe that it has been ONE YEAR since we have seen and held you. I feel your presence often, and LOVE that the other kids love and miss their baby brother. Here is the video that was made last year of our Baby Axel. Until we meet again baby. We love and miss you every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment